Friday, January 4, 2013 ~~~Cheap My Pillow Pets Lavender Unicorn 18"<<<

Wow!!! This My Pillow Pets Lavender Unicorn 18" made for this Halloween. Please don't miss to get My Pillow Pets Lavender Unicorn 18". Have a nice Halloween.

My Pillow Pets Lavender Unicorn 18


Brand: Pillow Pets

Discount 36% off
(as of Jan 05, 2013 01:00:11)

See price from Amazon.com
Buy from Amazon.com

Shipping : Usually ships in 24 hours

Features Details
  • Perfect for everyone 3+
  • Machine washable fluff dry
  • Extra snuggly
  • Great for travel
  • Conforms to ASTN and EN71 regulations

My Pillow Pets Lavender Unicorn 18" Overview

A Super-Soft Chenille Plush Pillow. So cuddly you'll never want to put it down! Starts out as your pal, then un-velcro its belly, and it quickly becomes your pillow. Washable on Gentle Cycle. Not Recommended for the Dryer!

In this Halloween night. You 're very Cool person. Get the low price and good quality My Pillow Pets Lavender Unicorn 18".

0 comments:

Post a Comment